In these changing times, it is important that all members’ well being and safety is maintained and strengthened. We want to be able to continue with our creative ideas in a manner that allows the maximum safe environment to work and play.
Towards this end; our club will actively follow and carry out the best practices that are created by our municipal, provincial and federal governments along with best practices from Hastings Prince Edward Public Health, Ontario Health and Health Canada.
- No “live audience” at any auditions, rehearsals or recordings.
- These are the protocols for Prince Edward County managed “meeting places”.
- All physical gatherings at meeting places will be limited to a maximum of ten members at a time.
- All Prince Edward County managed meeting places and their washroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized before our members will use them.
- All members will wash their hands and use the hand sanitizers provided while at any audition or rehearsal meeting place.
- All members will wear their personal face masks while entering/ leaving or while not seated in a chair at meeting places.
- All members will be provided with anti-fog “face shields” by the club while at meeting places.
- All members will freshly sanitize with cleaning supplies provided by the club before and after each use.
- All members will be provided with clean headset microphones by the club for recording at meeting places. After each use of the microphone headsets members will remove their microphone cover and place it in the “used” bag for cleaning and then replace the protective covering with a clean protective covering from the “clean” bag.
All members will be seated at least six feet apart from all other attending members while at